The Lifestyle Blogger UK Scarf Review

 Today's post is going to be a review of this lovely sparrow scarf thanks to The Lifestyle Blogger UK.


The scarf has this lovely sparrow print on in black and white which looks really pretty. I like that it is black and white because it will go with any outfit. It's a great scarf for both winter and summer as it is this light material but gives good coverage of your neck in cold weather to stop a bit of the chill and I can't wait to wear it more throughout the year. As you can see from the photos above and below I tried wearing it several different ways and I think my favourite is the first one as that is how I wear most of my scarves. Let me know in the comments below what your favourite way to wear a scarf is.



 



Sparrow Scarf: The Lifestyle Blogger UK*

5 comments:

  1. Great scarf:) You look beautiful:)
    Have a lovely day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scarf! <3
    Kiss
    http://www.l-ace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty print + I love the different styles

    Chanel Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scarf! Love the print!

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete