Outfit Of The Day: Tie Dye Boho


Today's post features this awesome two piece from Choies and a lovely layered choker from RoseGal.


First up this amazing two piece is from Choies and has this really nice tie dye print on in some lovely colours including peach, pink, white, blue and black. The colours look great together and I really like the style of this two piece. Definite festival boho vibes.


The choker necklace from RoseGal also gives the boho festival vibes as it features layers of silver chain and turquoise detailing. I forgot to get a close up picture of me wearing the necklace while in this outfit but managed to get this close up. I love any sort of short choker necklace at the moment so this is a great add to my collection.

Tie Dye Two Piece: Choies*
Choker Necklace: RoseGal*

What would you wear with this choker?


Shop Similar

4 comments:

  1. I love this set <3 its gorgeous on you !!<3
    kisses
    www.oannafashionsimbol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look great :) I loved the necklace
    a sweet kiss
    Sara M
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete