Outfit Of The Day: Playful Lace


Today's post features this pretty two piece from Zaful and this beautiful choker also from Zaful.


The colour on this lovely two piece from Zaful is this really pretty shade of peachy pink (which is one of my faves) It is in this lovely lace style with white coverage underneath which makes it a super fun outfit. What's great about two pieces is that they can be versatile because they can be worn separate or together creating a bunch of options. Again this top is a little too big in the cup region for my size but I get that a lot with clothes that have that feature.


How beautiful is this choker also from Zaful? It features this lovely crystal layer as well as this long string of faux leather so that it can be worn in many different ways. I can see myself wearing this a lot as it is just gorgeous.

Lace Two Piece: Zaful*
Layered Choker: Zaful*

How would you wear the choker?


Shop Similar

2 comments: