Outfit Of The Day: Crystal Party


Today's outfit is this gorgeous embellished dress from LightInTheBox.


This red dress from LightInTheBox is just beautiful. The embellishments are these gorgeous crystal pieces that go all the way up to the high neck which is just great for the party season which is right around the corner. The shape of the dress is also really great too as when I first saw it I thought it would make me look like a sack but once I tried it on I could see that it doesn't so I'm really happy about that. It is in this heavier material which is great for this time of year with the weather getting colder which really gives it a winter piece feel.


Dress from LightInTheBox*



Where would you wear this dress?

4 comments:

  1. The embellished details are beautiful they add a very stylish appeal to the look.

    http://deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete