Outfit Of The Day: Sun & Moon

Today's outfit features a fringe jacket, a sun & moon dress and a statement coin necklace all from StyleMoi.


I'd been wanting a fringe jacket for a while as fringe is now something I'm obsessed with and I came across this one from StyleMoi which was cheaper than any others I seen. I definitely made a good choice as the material feels so soft almost suede like and I love the colour I picked. It's definitely something I'm going to be wearing a lot of throughout the summer on the cooler days as there is a lot of those in England.

This dress is something I've had my eye on for a while as I've seen various versions of it around in different shops. It's the perfect length (not too short) and I just love the print on it. I feel it also goes with the overall theme of this outfit well.  


Another thing I'm obsessed with lately is big statement coin necklaces. They are so striking and really add something to any outfit. As you can see from the photo above this one has a extra long coin section which I need to fix but other that I absolutely love it. It doesn't feel heavy either which is great so that it doesn't weigh me down.

Fringe Jacket: * StyleMoi
Sun & Moon Dress: * StyleMoi
Coin Necklace: * StyleMoi


9 comments:

  1. Great dress!! And awesome necklace. I love your look =) Kisses and best wishes from Spain

    modabellezayrelax.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print of your dress Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look, what a beautiful necklace.
    Kisses

    www.blogdajeu.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!!
    So beautiful necklace Lucy!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! Super!!!

    www.keriitleto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete