Spring 2015 Trends

Todays post is going to be about spring trends and what I hope is big this spring. I will be featuring other bloggers outfits and will be using clothes from the website StyleMoi as they have such a huge amazing selection of clothing which I find myself browsing a lot.


The first outfit is from a blog called Frank Vinyl and the outfit is called 90's Child which features this simple cut out black top and this amazing red velvet maxi skirt. I feel maxi skirts are going to be big in spring this year especially ones as interesting as this velvet one. She also paired it with some Dr Martens in a black/red ombre style which look great with this outfit and of course some sunglasses.



This second outfit is from a blogger called Ebba Zingmark and the outfit is called Uberall. I find myself on her blog quite a lot as she has many great outfit posts. This outfit features a grey long sleeve top, some black overalls in this coated denim effect and a black lace bralet which can only just be seen underneath. I love overalls as they always seem to be big in spring and summer.



The third outfit is from a blog called Jointy & Croissanty which is another I tend to read a lot and this outfit is called Baby Blue Biker Jacket which of course features a blue neoprene biker jacket, a plain grey skirt and a T-shirt with red writing. Biker jackets are big all year round and will continue to be a big trend into spring. This isn't your classic leather biker jacket though as it is neoprene which is definitely an interesting change.



The next outfit is from a blog called K Meets Style and is callec The Not So Minimal Playsuit. The playsuit is definitely not minimal and has this amazing floral print in pink,blue and purple colours which will be great for late spring into summer. This outfit also includes a small shoulder clutch bag in a pastel colour.



The fifth outfit is from Baby's On Fire and is named Magic. This outfit would be great for early spring when the weather has not quite warmed up yet but looks great with pastel colours which always make a huge comeback in spring. It features a fluffy nude jacket, this sweatshirt with an amazing deer print in blue and pink, a peach skirt, light coloured tights and this cute star bag. 

 

The sixth outfit is from Dora D Love and is called Stars Stripes & Stairs. This features the monochrome stripes trend which tends to be a big trend throughout winter but also comes into play in spring. She is wearing a leather biker jacket which I mentioned above is also a spring trend paired with this stripy two piece. I love any kind of two piece and this one really stands out.



Last but definitely not least is this outfit from Brittany Bao called Bled White. This is my favourite outfit from all the ones I have selected which is why I have left it until last. She is one of my favourite bloggers to read as she has such great taste in clothing. This outfit featured the boho trend which I've only recently started loving and will definitely be incorporating some boho into my spring summer outfits. She is wearing this amazing maxi lace sheer dress with a black bralet underneath and a pair of black high waisted shorts. She has also paired it with some super high white platform heels and this boho style hat.


What is your favourite outfit?

54 comments:

  1. love these outfits, it's always nice to see what is upcoming for the next season! x


    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Not So Minimal Playsuit. Thank you so much for sharing this website with us! I may have to check it out soon! ;) Have a great day!

    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last outfit is my fav, I need that white lace dress <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many cool outfits!! I love the striped outfit and the crop top with the lace skirt!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love boho outfit since it's remind me about spring and summer, looks so chic and great uhh XD


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your overview of the trends! love the cut out skirts and crop pastel jackets! nice picks!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !!!!

    your blog is amazing !!




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous ideas! My favourite is the maxi dress in lace fabric :) I love Spring!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the outfits! especially the first one :)
    Have a nice day from Malaysia :)

    www.keriitleto.blogspot.com

    Estelle Paya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Einteiler ist richtig schön :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Tamara
    http://tamaraami.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so want a baby blue jacket! Spring is such a wonderful time :)

    - Che

    www.style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lucy,

    thank you for this post. It is very inspiring. I love outfits 1,3,6 and 7. All of them are beautiful, but these 4 are more my style.

    Cannot wait to read more from you!

    Have a nice day,
    Zuzana

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! The playsuit looks so pretty, I love the pattern :)

    Sarah Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. The third look is so amazing !
    Love the skirt !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the 90s child look! Gorgeous <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these outfit babe. I need the grey skater skirt and blue bike jacket. Super cute. Thanks for stopping by my page. Muah

    www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these look :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfits!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post! Love the blue biker, colourful leather is such an instant summer update x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi, very good blog,
    my blog http://meleginhediyeleri.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this trends. ^^
    Follow you back on gfc, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a nice selection! I'm eagerly looking forward to Spring and its new styles. The blue biker-jacket and attractive skirt are something I'd wear in a New York minute. You have good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all the outfit selection you have great taste. follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the floral prints for spring
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all the trend for spring and summer!
    Kisses
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all these trendy looks.
    I'm following via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love frank vinyl blog, not heard of the others thanks for sharing some great outfits there
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am loving all of these! Although, I really love the first one! I love some of these dresses but they are a bit too short for my comfort level! Such fab inspiration!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a great post, I really like all of these outfits, especially Baby's On Fire!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favourite stylish is from K Meet Style, this dress is soo beautiful !!!

    Greetings,
    Karina & Mateusz
    blog: www.na-dwoje-babka-wrozyla.blogspot.com
    fb: www.facebook.com/nadwojebabkawrozyla

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love crop tops (outfit 1) and the baby blue jackets (outfit 3)!
    best spring/summer trends!

    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. So nice! Thank you for sharing and have an amazing day! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOWWW YOUR POST IS INCREDIBLE. I LIKE YOUR PICS SELECTION. I REALLY LOVE THE JUMPSUIT =) SINCE THIS MOMENT I FOLLOW YOU BY GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT (FOLLOW BACK?? I AM STARTING). KISSES FROM SPAIN.

    modabellezayrelax.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great looks!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all the inspiration pictures!

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want that crop & that playsuit with flowers ! Great selection :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love Frank Vinyl! Her style is so unique!!! Thanks for a great post!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a lovely blog! I have already followed you, I hope you could follow me back:)
    Yoymiarmario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super cool looks!
    The studedd bag is the best ;)
    Follow for follow with GFC? Let me know ;)

    amemipiacecosi.blogspot.com
    Follow me on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  43. beautiful looks!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love that baby blue biker jacket! What a cute piece :)

    Lovely outfits and similar items to buy :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow!<3 I am so in love with all your looks! Especially no. 2 is my favourite! Thanks for the Inspiration!:)

    Love,
    Hanna by voll verpinselt

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful looks!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  47. I Will definly use some of this Looks thAnk u

    Xx
    http://izamaragama.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete