ROSAvelt's Lace & Silk Collection


Today's post is a wishlist post featuring two of ROSAvelt's collections. The silk and the lace collection. For starters I've always loved lace, it's one of those styles which never goes out of fashion and always looks really pretty. The silk collection is more about bright unique prints which is something I've been interested in featuring more in my wardrobe lately and these gorgeous prints are so tempting. They incorporate amazing colours.  I've picked out a few of my favourite items from both collections on their website to show in this post starting with the silk collection.   

Silk


Floral Printed Silk Dress                           Abstract Printed Silk Dress

The colours in both these dresses are absolutely amazing. I love clashing and mixing colours like this and my favourite of these two is definitely the short sleeved dress as it looks more like paint splatters which is something I've always been drawn to along with the more cinched in waist.



I love both the prints on these trousers and cannot decide which is my favourite as I have reasons for both. I love the night sky like print of the first one which reminds me of stars and constellations and the darker colour but I also love the tye dye of the other pair as well as the higher waist.

Lace


Red Lace Backless Dress                     Yellow Crochet Lace Dress

Now onto the lace collection. Both of these colours are gorgeous and my favourite has got to be the red one. I've always loved red dresses especially when they are lace but the yellow one is also beautiful with it's crochet patterning.


Sleeveless White Lace Top                       Sleeveless Black Lace Top

Finally we have the two lace tops. I think my favourite has to be the black one as I prefer the pattern of the lace but I easily love both and these could go with a wide range of different outfits.

Which is your favourite collection? What is your favourite item from that collection?

* This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours in the first dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two dresses on top are so amazing! I'm dying over all of their colors!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Collection!!!

    http://www.trendin.com/women-dresses_368

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous clothes, love the summer feel to it

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Printed trousers are on my wishlist at the moment actually,scrap that- anything printed is on my list right now! Followed, would love if you could check out my blog too!

    70s inspired post along with some Harry Styles headscarf inspo!
    hailandharmony / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how crazy your style is :) would love if you could comment back x
    http://modemaniaque.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete