Outfit Of The Day: Someone's Birthday


Today's outfit features a dress from Glamour Empire, a necklace from Lycidas Jewelry, a bracelet from Inbar Shahak and a set of rings from Prickly Hearts



This dress is from a shop called Glamour Empire and is this amazing mint green colour which is one of my favourite colours. The material of this dress feels amazing, sort of silky in a way and it is quite heavy material which I really like when it comes to dresses. It is quite low cut which is not something I usually go for but with this dress it isn't too far down so that I can still wear something underneath.


This necklace is from Lycidas Jewelry. She has lots of jewelry similar to this with the feathers and the crystals which was what originally drew me to her shop as I have not seen any jewelry like this before. I'm really loving feathers on jewelry at the minute as well as chunky crystals so this necklace is perfect for that.


This bracelet is from Inbar Shahak and has this really cool cut out detail which represents a leaf shape. I used to prefer silver jewelry but lately I'm really into gold which is quite evident with the jewelry theme of this outfit. The cool thing about this bracelet is that it has a chain on the back so that you can adjust how tight you want it so that is actually fits. 


These rings are from Prickly Hearts and they are very simple gold stacking rings. I've been seeing these types of stacking rings around for a while so I thought I'd give them a shot and they did not disappoint as they actually go with pretty much every ring I own. I actually think I'm wearing these wrong though as I think the swirls are meant to be facing the back but I like how it looks like this.

Mint Dress: * Glamour Empire
Feather Necklace: * Lycidas Jewelry
Gold Bangle: * Inbar Shahak
Gold Rings: * Prickly Hearts


14 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress! And I love your rings :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your eccentric accessories. And that color of your dress suits you so well.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and I love the accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!!!

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole outfit! the dress is so beautiful and fits you amazing!! would you like to follow each other? just let me know on my blog
    Kisses dear
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty dress!!!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your dress, very pretty! Love the midi rings as well! :)
    xxChelle
    http://destination22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heey Girl
    love this, cute blog :)

    if you follow me ill follow you back
    http://www.confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so adorable!

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely mint color! Great look!

    http://theneckband.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. PricklyHearts has such great rings!

    ReplyDelete