Outfit Of The Day: Alice In Wonderland

Today's outfit features a crop top from Le Mouton Bleu, a floral skirt from Shani Blumenfeld, a yellow clutch bag from Lotses Of Foxes, a druzy necklace & black bracelet from A2B Jewelry and a teacup & spoon necklace from Teacup Castle.


This top is from Le Mouton Bleu which has this very cool unique print of cutlery which represents Alice In Wonderland which is a big theme throughout this outfit. Another unique thing about this top is the fringe sleeves which remind me of the material you find on curtains which is something I really love about this top. They sell very different clothing which has very interesting details.

The skirt is from Shani Blumenfeld and has this very pretty floral print with gorgeous colours. What's great about this skirt is that the waist is small but stretchy which means that it will fit to wherever you want to wear it whether that be high waisted or sitting on your hips, I personally tend to wear skirts high waisted. It is also the perfect length as it is not too short as I find with some high waisted skirts.  


The first of the necklaces in this outfit is this teacup & spoon double layered necklace from Teacup Castle. It is super cute and dainty which means it can be paired with anything and fits well with this outfit theme as it is Alice In Wonderland themed. They sell other themed jewelry such as Sailor Moon and Harry Potter too.

The other necklace is this black chunky druzy necklace from A2B Jewelry. I'm in love with anything druzy and I figured I would choose this black one as it would go with everything I wear. They sell lots of these types of druzy necklaces in all different colours so I'm definitely going to keep an eye out on this shop.


The Bracelet is also from A2B Jewelry and goes so well with the druzy necklace. It has cracked style beads and a crystal feature bead which looks great against your wrist whether it be worn on it's own or stacked with other bracelets.


This yellow clutch bag is from Lotses Of Foxes. It's a very great colour as I have loved all things yellow so far this year even if it is winter. This bag also comes with a chain strap if you want to wear it as a shoulder bag or an across body bag. I currently don't own too many bags so this is definitely a really great addition to my collection. 

Alice Top: * Le Mouton Bleu
Floral Skirt: * Shani Blumenfeld
Yellow Clutch: * Lotses Of Foxes
Druzy Necklace & Black Bracelet: * A2B Jewelry
Teacup & Spoon Necklace: * Teacup Castle

Which is your favourite piece from this outfit?

17 comments:

  1. very cute outfit :)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!! I really like that top!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love the way you mixed this shirt with the skirt :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag.
    http://fashionbyalexandra1999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leo clutch!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am between your skirt and your handbag! You look lovely.
    I am following you via GFC, it would be nice if you followed me back :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Ira. I just found your blog. Great! The outfit I like super.
    Would be glad if we follgen another's. Let me know !!!
    In love Ira

    iramalvina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm Ira. I just found your blog. Beautiful outfit and they look awesome !!
    I would be delighted if we could follow each other. Let me know !!!
    Have a nice day, Ira

    iramalvina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt ! It's so cute and original ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really in love with this shirt! The pattern is great.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, that top with the skirt look so marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb outfit!!!

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I loved the top! It's so different! I really loved it, but the necklaces are also amazing, especially the little spoon :) There's a tradition in Wales, to be given lovespoons as an engagement token. But one can also buy them, so I bought some, small ones, as brooches, necklaces, etc. I loved the clutch as well, great color! You look gorgeous and I loved your outfit!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete