Outfit Of The Day: Monday Blues


Today's outfit features a faux fur jacket from Select, A snake print shirt from Primark and a Faux leather blue skirt also from Primark.


The blue faux fur jacket is from a shop called Select. I'd been wanting a fur jacket for a while and I saw this while Christmas shopping back in December but ended up buying it in the January Sales. I absolutely love the colour, definitely a better choice than me getting a black or white one which is what I was originally going for. It's very out there for me as it's the first time I've worn anything furry since I was a child but I love it.


The T-shirt from Primark has this amazing snake print on in colours of blue, black and pink almost making it look holographic and it is an amazing scuba feeling fabric which feels amazing against my skin.

The skirt is also from Primark, another one of my many January sales bargains from Primark. Most of my wardrobe happens to be from that shop. I even went there today and found some £1 bargains. I got this skirt for a mere £3 down from £15. Again it was an item I was looking for in general but Primark never lets me down compared to other stores at finding exactly what I want for such a great price.

Jacket: Select
T-Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Primark


18 comments:

  1. I adore the skirt and the coat!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fuzzy jacket!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style element of your outfit. Your posts are very stylish! ;)

    Please check out my blog, I just started recently!

    xx

    Nezza

    www.nezzaraffi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of your blog- it's so shamelessly adorable but sophisticated:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous monochrome look! Your jacket is amazing!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post.

    Your blog is so cute, I'm your new follower!

    Please check out my blog and follow! alicemaydear.blogspot.com

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, love the coat!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style, love the color!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous girl love your coat and skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look on you! Loving the shiny skirt, I may get this myself!
    Lovely post.
    Sarah
    Top Notch Foxy
    http://topnotchfoxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Baby blue looks fantastic on you x

    www.looking-glass.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you played with monochromatic colors in this look and I love the styling!

    xoxo,
    Olivia Yuen
    La Petite Olivia
    Bloglovin'/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that jacket.

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, thanks so much for following my lil blog, means a lot :)
    You're so lucky you can pull off that skirt, been looking for one like this for ages
    xx

    ReplyDelete