Outfit Of The Day: Changing The Rules

Today's outfit features blue tartan trousers from Elite99, a yellow crop t-shirt from Primark and a elephant choker necklace from Do Or Die.


First up we have these amazing blue tartan trousers from Elite99. I've been looking for some tartan trousers for a while, I imagined I would get some classic red ones but ended up with these blue ones which is even better because I fell in love with these the instant I saw them. They are a very thin material which would be great in the summer but as it is winter here at the minute I definitely wear these with a pair of tights underneath. 


The top is another one of my amazing bargains from Primark. £1 in the sale. Like I've said before Primark takes up most of my wardrobe space and it isn't going to change any time soon. They know exactly what to bring out to please me. Although the only issue with this is that it is super see through so I had to wear a vest underneath but I think it actually works well and goes with the feel of the outfit.


The necklace is this cute little elephant choker from a brand called Do Or Die. I've always been a massive fan of chokers and I own several as I just find them super simple but they make an outfit stand out and the length of them are just great too.


Yellow Crop Top: Primark
Blue Tartan Trousers: * Elite99
Elephant Choker: * Do Or Die

9 comments:

  1. you look lovely, great outfit

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit I love the pop of yellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice colours. Love the yeloow top, amazing pop of colour

    Anita,
    www.anitasdiaries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love yellow colour)))))
    kisses from ukraine :-**

    http://maliovanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The choker is so cute, you look amazing! Theres a new post up on my blog, would love for you to check it out! x
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pants, awesome ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking awesome!!!

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete