Outfit Of The Day: Christmas Preparations

Today's outfit features a blazer from Primark, a dress from Fecbek, a pair of tights from Primark and a necklace from Jay Jays. I'm sorry for not posting for so long as I went away to South Africa for 2 weeks and with it been so close to Christmas by the time I got back I had loads to do but I'm back now and will hopefully be posting quite a bit into the new year.


The blazer was one I saw on sale in Primark about a year ago and bought it for work but it also looks good when worn with a night out outfit. It was only £3 which was a massive steal.


The dress was from Fecbek and I usually don't really like black and white stripes but I thought I'd try it and it actually looks really good. I like that the dress has green accents around the neck, sleeves and bottom as it gives it something special and this dress can be worn with anything for any occasion so I can see myself wearing it a lot.


The necklace I bought from my recent holiday in South Africa but is actually an Australian brand called Jay Jays which does really cheap summery clothing and jewelry. I'd been looking for one of these types of necklaces for a while and this one was perfect and super cheap.

Blazer: Primark
Dress: * Fecbek
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Jay Jays

23 comments:

  1. i love that blazer. great way to tie your outfit as one

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great match with the stripes and the red. You are gorgeous <3
    And I love your hair.

    Rosto de Neve

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!! I love the combination red + navy stripes :)

    See you on ♥♥♥

    Instagram: @re_becah

    Canal do YT: youtube.com/blogdareh

    Fanpage: facebook.com/blogdareh

    Beeeijooos da Reh,

    www.blogdareh.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb collection.

    www.trendin.com/louisphilippe/mens-shirts-5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible outfit, it looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress-- especially with the turqiouse trim!
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the total look! and your awesome hair!

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit, love the blazer! your hair looks amazing girl!
    lets follow eachother! let me know and l will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit and I love your hair!! x

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is amazing! love this look xx

    natalieoffduty.com

    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE your hair! you look adorable in your chic outfit! :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Navy look!!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're absolutely stunning! I love everything about this look!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice dress..

    www.trendin.com/womens-skirts-20

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh love the outfit:) looks amazing x

    http://creatingmyworldinwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit! Going to South Africa on holiday sounds amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete