Outfit Of The Day: Over The Rainbow


Today's outfit features a rainbow dress from Romwe and some rings I got from random places.


The dress is from Romwe and includes some beautiful colours and you all know how much I love multicoloured rainbow pastel items so as soon as I saw this I knew I had to buy it. I bought it when it was in the Romwe sale for $9.99 and I'm so glad I did because I love it. It is a really nice silky material too so it feels great against the skin and is a really good dress for summer. It does have cut out sides and back which can't be seen in these photos but I wore a bralet underneath.


With the rings I'm not sure where they are from as I have such a big random selection of rings but I figured I'd pair this dress with the big ring which shines nice different colours in the light as that goes perfectly with the dress and I also put on the daisy ring to add a bit of cuteness to the outfit.

Dress: Romwe
Rings: Random Selection

10 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty dress! I love the colours and shape of it. Your rings are nice, too! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your hair and it matches perfectly with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eu amei o seu vestido, é lindo demais!
    esse seu cabelo é muito lindo também em!
    Em resumo, amei tudinho, inclusive o seu blog! E já estou te seguindo aqui em...
    Também tenho um cantinho, e te espero lá no meu blog como minha seguidora!
    Conto com a sua ajuda para atingir a minha meta de 300 seguidores. Desde já muito obrigada!
    Ah, e pode ter certeza que vou aparecer por aqui várias vezes em *-*
    Beijos,
    www.pontinhomv.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! Looks amazing with your hair!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely dress, it would be perfect for a festival!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool outfit!!! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty dress and I love your hair!!
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great!!
    Lovely look!
    Kiss from Italia ;)

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waw this dress is soo gorgeous, I wanted to order the same one, but there were problems with the supplier and I had to cancel my order.

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete