Outfit Of The Day: Holographic Layers



Today's outfit features a baseball top from Primark, a holographic skirt from Romwe, a pink crop top from H&M, a crystal point necklace from eBay and a pair of mirror sunglasses also from eBay.

The baseball top was a random buy I got from Primark ages ago. I have another one similar in a mint green colour but I bought this one in a size too large which is why I mostly use it as a kimono style jacket which seems to work well. 

The pink crop top was from the H&M sale a few years ago. It's a very simple crop top in a simple colour but looks great mixed with high waisted bottoms such as this skirt.

The skirt is my all time favourite skirt from Romwe. I LOVE holographic prints and this skirt fits perfectly high waisted and isn't too short. It's definitely brings a unique look to any outfit too.


The necklace is my favourite I own as I love the opal blue effect and I like the shape of it plus it's sort of like a choker necklace which is something I'm loving right now. Again this was a super cheap buy from eBay.


The sunglasses are also a cheap bargain from eBay. I'm obsessed with coloured mirror sunglasses as well as round sunglasses as I own so many pairs. I may have to make a post about my sunglasses collection if that's something you may be interested in. The only problem is the lighting in my room and my camera really doesn't do the coloured reflection justice. 

Baseball Top: Primark
Pink Crop: H&M
Skirt: Romwe
Sunglasses: eBay
Necklace: eBay

In regards to these outfit posts would you like me to go back to my old format and take pictures of the items separately liked I used to do or keep the posts like this? Let me know in the comments below. 

6 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! I absolutely love your necklace!
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style so cool, different and unique, I am following your blog too now, I really like it,
    love your hair :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing! Love it.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!!!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit! Amazing skirt!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete