Outfit Of The Day: Voodoo Dolls



Today's outfit features a tartan jacket from Select, a bones top from PLNDR, some denim shorts from Nelly and my thick tights from Primark.



The jacket I got after Christmas and it's so comfortable because the material inside feels so silky. I just love it plus it's a pretty unique jacket too.


I absolutely love the pattern on this tshirt because I love stars, bones and pentagrams plus It's a baby pink which is great for spring and one of my favourite colours. It's a nice thin material which is also great for summer. 


These have been featured so much in the past few weeks. Since I've bought them I have worn them so much because I love them. I think these are definitely going to be featured in my April favourites.

Jacket: Select
Top: PLNDR
Shorts: Nelly
Tights: Primark

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your jacket <3

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!you have a beautiful blog!!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc,bloglovin and twitter???
    Do let me know on my blog.
    Stay in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I really like the top - mixing baby pink with edgy symbols. It really works :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm literally in love with that bombeeer! I like your blog, shall we follow each other? I just did it!:)

    scummydaydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete