Outfit Of The Day: Throwback


Today's outfit is actually a throwback outfit which I took but never got round to posting so I thought I would post it here today as I haven't had any really exciting outfits in the past week. The outfit features a top I bought from eBay, some red yin yang shorts from Topshop and my black tights from Primark.


The top I bought a while ago from eBay and have only worn it this once as now I'm actually selling it on my Depop account. It is a tight black crop top covered in white writing which I really like and I'm not actually sure where it is originally from.


The shorts I spotted in the Topshop sale after Christmas and I just had to buy them. I love Yin Yang signs and these shorts just caught my eye. They were the last pair available and they were in my size so it was pretty much fate. They are decently high waisted which I really like and they fit like a dream which for me is hard with shorts.

Top: eBay
Shorts: Topshop
Tights: Primark

2 comments:

  1. Your shorts are really cool, I like them. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Lovely post! Lurvv your blog..looks amazing! <3

    Check out my latest GIVEAWAY:
    http://thatgirlfromcolombo.blogspot.com/2014/04/giveaway-sexy-little-zebra-leggings.html

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin?

    Follow me & I'll follow you back.. x

    Love,
    ThatGirlFromColombo

    ReplyDelete