Outfit Of The Day: Sunset Days


Today's outfit features a pink dyed denim dress from Motel Rocks, a sunset dress from eBay, a necklace from Primark and my classic black tights from Primark.


The denim dress jacket is something I've been wanting to wear for a while now but I was struggling with what to pair it with. In the end I decided with another pink item and I think they look great together. I got this from Motel Rocks and I love how unique it looks which is probably why I struggled to find something to match it with.


The dress is an item from eBay which is basically a cheaper thinner version of the ones that Black Milk do but they are out of my price range. I've had this a while and worn it a few times but until taking this picture I never noticed the printed mistake with the big white patch. Saying that I usually wear something over it so you can't see it anyway. 


A very cheap necklace from Primark. I was eyeing it up when it was full price but managed to get it when it was in the sale a few months ago. I'd been wanting some sort of necklace like this and I love the roses and the colour on it. 

Denim Dress: Motel Rocks
Sunset Dress: eBay
Necklace: Primark
Tights: Primark


4 comments:

  1. очень понравилось украшение и принт платья :)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing jewellery ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God that dress is soooo beautiful! I NEED IT!

    I'm your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin,check out my blog if you have time.
    Have a great day,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete