Outfit Of The Day: Spring Patterns


Today's outfit features a Versace dress, a necklace from Primark and a bracelet that was handmade by myself.


The dress has these gorgeous colours and patterns on it. The green and the pink are two of my favourite colours and with the white too it looks great. It's a Versace dress which was reduced from £400 to £70 so a massive bargain. It will be great for summer and it just looks so unique. 


The bracelet is one I made myself. I decided I wanted it to be mostly pink and I added the black beads to break it up a bit. It's definitely my favourite bracelet that I've made myself and I plan to make more like this very soon. 


The necklace came in a set of three from Primark but I decided to just wear one of them so I didn't take too much attention away from the dress. It's in a nice gold colour and has little gems on the inside of the peace sign.

Dress: Versace
Bracelet: Handmade by Me
Necklace: Primark

15 comments:

  1. I'm jelly on this dress,it is really unique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous can't believe you got such a deal on it! Love your blog and gave you a follow - would love for you to check out mine!!

    Tay
    waverlyandwestbourne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an awesome deal! This dress is beautiful!
    www.NothingToWearStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!!! :)

    www.itgirlailen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so fun! I love the print :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    That is an amazing deal! I am all about finding good deals myself. I absolutely hate buying things full price.

    xo,


    http://www.lustingforleather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Fun!!!!!! Love the color!!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress, love it colour :)

    kisses from Spain <3 www.theunlimitedcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, beautiful dress!
    I follow you on GFC (now without a profile picture) hope you would follow me back!
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress. Wishing it was mine!
    Would you like to follow each other over google friend connect and bloglovin? If this has any interest please let me know!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wzór sukienki bardzo ciekawy :) Jak by była czarno- biała byłaby świetna !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahou this dress is just amazing!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dress :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete