Outfit Of The Day: Smart Sequins


Today's outfit features a red blazer from Primark and a sequin dress from InLoveWithFashion with my heart necklace from Tiffany's.


The blazer was a very cheap find from Primark. It was on sale for only £4 and it's usually my go to blazer for job interviews and such but decided to mix up and pair it with a different type of outfit. 


Sorry for the bluriness of this photo, I didn't realise until I uploaded them just how bad it was but this dress was from InLoveWithFashion and It's so different from anything in my wardrobe. I love how it looks paired with this red blazer and I think red and black go really well together.

Blazer: Primark

12 comments:

  1. You're beautiful! You look at this outfit unearthly!
    As a model - slim and beautiful! I love your style!
    You are my color inspiration: - *

    P.S.
    I show 125 DIY Easter Ideas - maybe you will find there something for yourself? :-



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is so glam! overall such a chic look!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love your jacket.
    Thank you for visiting my blog, I'm your new follower, hope you follow back)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so beutifull))
    http://fromcinderellatoprincess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blazer!

    Have great day,
    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super chic look! love the blazer :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blazer, fantastic look :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! Love the colour of your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole look! Very creative! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing!
    Your blog is lovely!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love the outfit! Especially the blazer <3

    ReplyDelete