Outfit Of The Day: Rare Ponytail


Today's outfit features a skull top from H&M, a red lace skirt from Primark and my hair is in a ponytail which is very rare for me hence the name of this outfit.


The top I got from H&M just before Christmas. It was super cheap and I love that it has small skulls all over it. I got in size large because I wanted it to be super big and the material feels great.


The skirt is one you have seen before but it's my red lace skirt which I love adding to outfits to make them eye catching and stand out because of the colour and it was super cheap from Primark which is never a bad thing.

Top: H&M
Skirt: Primark

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and outfit!!! Check mine out at www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com and let me know what you think
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete