Outfit Of The Day: Mickey's Hand


Today's outfit features a check shirt from Debenhams, a mickey's hands top from eBay, some denim shorts from Nelly and some sunglasses from Primark.


The shirt I've had for a few years and I got it from Debenhams from H! by Henry Holland. I love the colours on it and it's just my favourite check shirt.


The top I got very recently for £2 from eBay and I've been liking these Mickey tops for a while so when I saw this for that price I had to buy. It's not too thin so it isn't see through which is also good.


These shorts I got from Nelly and I absolutely love them. They are perfect for what I wanted which was super high waisted in this colour with hem distressing at the bottom which are these. They are a tiny bit big at the waist but I can always wear a belt with them. 
 

These sunglasses were from Primark and again they were super cheap at only £2. I got them last summer and they are the pair of sunglasses I wear the most. I love the shape and the colours too.

Shirt: Debenhams
Crop Top: eBay
Shorts: Nelly
Sunglasses: Primark

9 comments:

  1. Woe £2 for that top? What a bargain :) lovely outfit x

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love your top and glasses!

    Much love,
    www.devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool look. The top is so great. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great and funny tshrt, love the shorts!
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! Thank you for following me, I've followed you back~ :D

    Clarie C.
    mytimeless-distraction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely shades <3 i really like the whole look <3
    www.gwandl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top is soooo cool!! I really love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete