Outfit Of The Day: Crystal Fighters


Today's outfit features a check shirt from Primark, a bralet top from Choies and some denim shorts from Internacionale.


The shirt was from Primark and I love the colours used in it. It's very thin so it can be worn in summer and not feel too heavy and hot. 


The bralet comes from Choies where I bought it about a year ago but haven't worn it much. I decided I'd try it out again and I love what came out of this outfit.


The shorts are a very recent purchase from Internacionale. I realised I didn't have any normal plain denim shorts and really wanted some high waisted ones but these were the highest I could find in that shop. I love the bleached effect and how it is darker at the top.

Shirt: Primark
Bralet Top: Choies
Shorts: Internacionale

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I love the shorts! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    Thank you for your comment :)
    Following you, hope you'll do the same!

    xoxo
    Tia

    http://glory-andgore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit :)

    thank you for your lovely comment :)
    I followed you back, and started to follow you on bloglovin, hope you will do the same :)
    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to have Primark in Poland :D

    ReplyDelete