Outfit Of The Day: Galaxy Obsession

Todays look features a Galaxy Print top from House Of Fraser and a Galaxy Print skirt from Dorothy Perkins. 
I'm in love with Galaxy print so this outfit is just perfect for me. I can wear the separate pieces together as they have the same print or I can use them to jazz up another outfit. I love that this top has black sleeves as it gives the top a bit of edge. I also love the fabric as it is so light and breezy and would work really well in summer when it is a little warmer. The colours used in this print are beautiful and will be sure to make you stand out in a crowd. This top is a brand called Jolie Moi which make really lovely Galaxy print items and was purchased from House Of Fraser.
Same thing said above with the skirt. The same fabric is used so again light and breezy. I like how this skirt features a bit more black in than the print on the top so it gives it a bit of a contrast. It is a drop hem skirt which is another trend I love at the minute and it is pleated which gives it a nice shape and movement. As stated above this skirt is also Jolie Moi but was purchased from Dorothy Perkins. It also comes in a more blue/green print too.
Just a closer up shot of the actual Galaxy print on the skirt. I don't know if or when I will tire of the Galaxy print but as of right now I'm really loving it and hope to see this trend continue on for a long while.

Top: Jolie Moi @ House Of Fraser
Skirt: Jolie Moi @ Dorothy Perkins




1 comment: